Best time to Visit Kenya
Wildlife viewing is the best during the Dry season from late June to October. The wildebeest migration reaches the Masai Mara in July and remains until October. Wildlife viewing is good year-round, but it can differ for some parks.
High Season: July to November, January and February (Some of the parks get a bit crowded)
Low Season: March to May
The Best Weather: June to October (Almost no rainfall)
The Worst Weather: March, April and May (Wet season)
- Wildlife is more easy to spot they gather around drinking areas like rivers.
- Nature is less green so you can spot animals better.
- The days are sunny with clear skies not so mutch insects.
- The best months to see the wildebeest migration .
- It gets busier and more crowded in the most popular parks.
November to May - Wet Season
- The scenery is beautiful and verry green man plants etc.
- The Ratesof the safaris are lower because it's the low season.
- Lots of New Born Animals.
- From september to april lots of migrationary birds
- Rains are usually short showers in the afternoon or evening and will rarely compromise your safari.
- BUT During March to May the rains can be continuous and, when not raining, it is often clouded. Some lodges and camps close down during part of the Wet season.